If you are planning for the expansion of your business and shifting your local business to worldwide through a UAE Offshore company registration or UAE Onshore Company set up, MAZ Consultants are best option for your UAE Onshore / Offshore Company Incorporation.
MAZ Business and Legal Consultants is United Arab Emirate’s largest registered agent for the incorporation of International Offshore Business Companies (IBC). At MAZ, offshore companies are usually registered within 24 hours (if documents are readily available). Non-resident individuals and corporate entities can also register an offshore company in UAE remotely through expert and highly trusted consultants at MAZ Legal Consultants where our valuable clients are being offered One Stop Shop Services for all types of UAE company registration/ formation services. Our Expertise encompasses mainland LLC, Sole proprietorships, Free zone company registrations and UAE Offshore company registrations.
How to expand and shift your business activity, through a UAE Offshore Company Setup?
The applicant must have to Contact Us if he would like to setup a UAE Offshore Company or Dubai Offshore Company. We’ll take the full responsibility for submitting the incorporation documents to the Registrar as we are a Registered Agent of the UAE Government Authorities. The physical presence of the applicant is not needed to setup the Offshore Company in UAE and or Offshore Company in Dubai. You’ll be using our registered office address as the UAE Offshore Company registered address.
International Business Company (IBC)
An international business corporation (IBC) or international business company is an offshore company shaped under the rules of some jurisdictions as a tax-free company which is not allowed to engage in business within the jurisdiction it is incorporated in. IBC’s are Dubai Offshore Companies that are usually used for offshore banking, to conduct global trade, investment actions, to offer professional services and for benefit protection.
Dubai offshore company incorporation
Set up time: 7 Business Days.
Documents (see below)
Individual Director and Individual Shareholder
Request Form (Original)
- Director and Shareholder’s Passport Copies (One Each) is a must to setup Company Formation in Dubai/Company Registration in Dubai.
- Bank Reference Letter (which should not be older less than a year, in Original Form and in English) of each Director and Shareholder.
- Proof of Residence/Utility Bill (Original) of each Director and Shareholder.
Corporate Director and Individual Shareholder
Request Form (Original)
For individual shareholder
- Passport Copies of each Individual Shareholder
- Bank Reference Letter (which should not be older less than a year, in Original Form and in English) of each Individual Shareholder
- Proof of Residence/Utility Bill (Original) of each Individual Shareholder
- Board Resolution concerning acceptance to act as a Director of a new company (Original)
- Incorporation Certificate or Copy of License of the parental company supplied by the Chamber of Commerce or any other body
- MOA Copy of the parental company
- Passport copies of the Directors and Shareholders
- Bank Reference Letters (which should not be older less than a year, in Original Form and in English) for the Directors and Shareholders.