Unlike other accountancy firms in Dubai, Mashal Al Zarooni Chartered Accountants firm, offers a wide range of services to its clients with strict adherence to meet deadlines with no compromise over quality. Some of the important services include:
- Internal audit, review and assurance services.
- Audit of areas including operations, IT, tax, stock, management.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Taxation and arbitrage services.
- HR and financial consulting services.
- Establishment of business setups like Private limited companies, joint ventures etc.
Mashal Al Zarooni Chartered Accountants has achieved some remarkable achievements as mentioned below:
- The firm has undertaken many special assignments, external audit and mergers/acquisitions consulting assignments for both local and global renowned organisations doing business in Dubai.
- The firm has a qualified and dedicated staff with many offices all over Dubai.
- It is noteworthy that the firm is a member of ‘Accountants and Auditors Association (AAA)’, UAE which is aimed at developing the accounting profession in the UAE.
- This accounting firm has also been recognised as a listed arbitrator and skilled auditor of G.C.C Commercial Arbitration Centre.
Where The Difference Lies:
Before any assignment, Mashal Al Zarooni Chartered Accountancy firm prefers to completely understand the nature of the business, its requirements and preferences to produce highly sophisticated results. The auditors of this firm are encouraged to work in a team by sharing ideas, reporting issues and discussing observations. The firm ensures to meet or exceed the expectations of its clients by using updated technical expertise and providing excellent services. The basic standards of audit and ethical requirements are always considered a significant part of the audit with no ignorance.
Accountancy services referring to the steps involved in the dissemination of the financial information of any institution to its users like customers, shareholders and managers; constitute a significant part of this firm’s services. This information is well presented by the financial statements. Some of the important accountancy services offered by the firm are as under:
- Maintenance of books of accounts both manually and through computer in Dubai and Sharjah.
- Implementing US GAAP & IFRS in Dubai and UAE laws.
- Preparation of financial statements as per IAS and UAE Companies Law.
- Analysing cash flow statements and keeping the record of general ledger.
- Finalising monthly and yearly closings.
Therefore, Mashal Al Zarooni Chartered Accountancy Firms in Dubai has always focused to fulfil the business requirements of its clients in accordance to the set rules of audit and accounting. The firm believes that consistency in providing top-quality customer services would be significant in sustaining the trust and loyalty of clients with it. It would ultimately help the firm to be among the most recognised and highly trusted firms in the UAE.