Mashal Al Zarooni Chartered Accountancy Firms in Dubai approaches a unique to differentiate the challenges and to understand your business, requirements and expectations to deliver a seamless and efficient delivery of compliance.
Our auditors are trained to keep communication channels opened, notifying on difficulties encountered, discussing any matters arising from the audit to reach agreements.
We believe that the main requirements are consistent technical excellence and service delivery to satisfy expectations. Most importantly, we ensure that the expectations are met and exceeded through our personal approach which is assured throughout the audit.
- Preparation and analysis of Financial Statements according to IAS and UAE Companies Law
- Maintenance of books of accounts (Book Keeping) – manual/computerized anywhere in Dubai and Sharjah
- US GAAP & IFRS Implementation in Dubai and UAE laws
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements
- Maintain general ledger
- Complete monthly and year-end closings
- Preparation of fixed assets register and depreciation schedules
- Preparing and reviewing fund flow and cash flow statements
Accountancy is the process of communicating financial information about a business entity to users such as shareholders and managers.The communication is generally in the form of financial statements that show in money terms.
Mashal Al Zarooni Chartered Accountancy Firms in Dubai is committed to serve its clients with an objective to generate additional value for the clients while ensuring full and effective compliance with audit, accounting and related requirements.
We are confident that, our service quality & effectiveness will continue to win the valuable support from our clients and Mashal Al Zarooni Chartered will remain an important member among the reputable group of professional firms in the U.A.E as well as internationally.
The economic resources under the control of management,the art lies in selecting the information that is relevant to the user and is reliable. The principles of accountancy are applied to business entities in three divisions of practical art, named accounting,bookkeeping, and auditing.